The EBCICON 2018: Global Competitiveness : Bussiness Transformation in Digital Era aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars and business leaders to exchange and share their experiences and research findings on all aspects of Competitiveness, Innovation and Transformation in digital era. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions in the fields of Global Competitiveness: Bussiness Transformation in Digital.
- To enhance the potential of academic societies, accountants, and business leaders worldwide indeveloping and exchanging new ideas and practices to respond to the increasing importance of sustainability issue.
- To explore the factors which contribute to the success of a sustainable organization.
- To thoroughly review and discuss ideas presented in academic papers and forums in order to obtain a better understanding regarding the topics as well as related issues.
- To encourage research and writing activities as the cornerstone of academic advancement.
The 2018 EBCICON will cover nine major thematic groups yet opens to other related issues topics:
- Accounting & Governance
e.g. Accounting Information System, Good Corporate Governance, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Auditing, Sustainability Reporting
- Customer Relations
e.g. Market Access & Assessment, Retail Management, Strategic Brand Management, Customer Relationship Management, Integrated Marketing Communication
e.g. SME, Startup, Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Education
- Environmental Issues
e.g. Waste Mangement, Climate Change and Global Warming, Green Production, Environmental Accounting
- Finance & Investment
e.g. Wealth Management, International Finance, Corporate Finance Investment Banking
- Human Capital
e.g. Leadership, Organizational Behaviour, Human Capital Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Change and Design, Business Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
e.g. Cyber Security, Big Data and Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce Auditing, ICT
- International Issues
e.g. Customs, International Taxation, International Trade, International Transportation, Cross Cultural Management and Management Diversity
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
e.g. Logistics, Production Planning and Control, Operational Risk Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Sustainable Operation, Inventory Management, Service Operations, Quality Management